Our skilled & experienced vets & technicians are here to help.
One key vet team. That's our promise to you.
Veterinarians committed to excellence.
We are committed to offering the best possible service to our dairy clients: experienced vets that understand your business. From high input to pasture based systems we have the experience to assist you in all aspect of herd health.
We understand that the key to success, to a great working relationship, is consistency between our vet team and your farm team. Every farm client of ours has a “key team” made of a lead vet, a secondary vet and a vet technician. We draw on each other’s experience and areas of special interest to get the best possible outcome for our dairy clients.
We utilise software to gather all the information we can: we use Infovet software and are equipped with tablets so information can be directly entered into Infovet, e.g during pregnancy testing, condition scoring.
Infovet integrates with Minda: we can use your Minda data to generate reports and conduct detailed analysis. Infovet also has benchmarking functions: enabling comparisons within farm groups and our other clients. We also use an expenditure analysis programme to generate meaningful discussion around medicine spend and areas to focus on to continually improve animal health.
Welcome to our team of passionate local Veterinarians.
Introducing our skilled Technicians.
- Heifer weighing service
- Calf debudding
- Herd body condition scoring with DairyNZ accredited condition scorer
- Teatseal trailer for heifer teastsealing with a full team of experienced technicians
- Mastitis analysis and review
- Infovet software for timely and accurate data analysis
- Calf Health management and disease prevention
- Staff training with Dairy NZ accredited ‘Train the trainers’
- Drying off cows
- Lameness investigations with an accredited healthy hoof adviser
- Mastitis investigations
- In-house milk culture lab